InetSoft Product Information: Business Intelligence Pricing - Dashboard Costs
InetSoft's server software products, Style Intelligence and its sub products Style Scope and Style Report Enterprise, can be licensed for enterprise use with one of three models: perpetual concurrent user or CPU-based, or rental based pricing. This flexibility is designed to give an organization the lowest cost for the level of usage required. On software licensing costs alone, InetSoft's solutions should be more cost-effective than Big BI solutions. Add on top of that lower TCO due to easier maintenance and speed to deployment, and the business case is even more favorable.
Small Company On Premise Deployments
Small deployments for departmental use, for small businesses, or for pilot programs, can take advantage of concurrent user pricing with as few as 5 user licenses required. It is not necessary to specify the individual users of the application.
Large Enterprise On Premise Deployments
For higher volumes of users, CPU-based pricing is offered. There are two options there, whichever is most cost-effective for and matches your hardware usage plan. You can either purchase licenses based on the number of CPU cores or based on the number of threads. This model aligns with your organization's actual usage. If there is not a lot of simultaneous usage, a single dual-core CPU license can support many dozens of occasional users. Multi-nationals with hundreds or thousands of users can start with a small number of CPU licenses for a multi-node cluster and add additional low-cost servers and licenses as performance requirements dictate.
|View a six-minute Flash demo to get an overview of what InetSoft's business intelligence software, Style Intelligence, can do and how easy it is to use.|
OEM, ISV, or SaaS Provider Embedded Technology Pricing
For technology solution providers, InetSoft's software can be embedded into applications that are deployed on premise or housed in the cloud as a SaaS offering. CPU-based pricing is most common for these cases, and discounting off of direct customer pricing is the model for OEM pricing depending on branding or white-labeling requirements and the volume levels of committed or projected licenses.
Some companies prefer an annual subscription model, or software rental model, and InetSoft offers one that scales with number of users, CPU cores or threads.
For non-subscription licensing models, annual maintenance is 20% of the software license amount and is required for the first year. Maintenance entitles you to all point upgrades during the year and 1 business-day turnaround Web and email-based technical support. Premium phone-based support is also an option.
Non-Pricing Advantages for a Lower TCO
While InetSoft software licensing will be more affordable than "big BI" vendors, there are further non-license based pricing advantages to factor into the total investment and maintenance costs of a business intelligence solution. InetSoft offers the following:
- No consulting services required to set up - in contrast to "big BI" solutions which require BI experts to configure and train administrators. Customers do have the option for reasonably-priced consulting or training services from InetSoft if the most accelerated deployment is desired.
- No specialized BI experts need to be added to permanent staff. A single admin with basic database admin or analyst skills can support many users.
- Faster time to deployment - weeks, not months - thanks to a cohesively designed, easier to use data modeler and dashboard reporting authoring tool.
- Little or no end-user training required, thanks to intuitive point-and-click usage models for interactive dashboards and reports.
- Usage-based pricing model avoids penalties due to under-usage or naming low-usage users, or due to adding additional users over time.
- Maximum self-service and lower DBA support requirements thanks to:
- point and click dashboard and reporting usage
- the ability to design compact, highly interactive analytical dashboards to drill into large amounts of data
- simple methods for end-users to personalize their own usage of dashboards that are built for them
- a drag-and-drop designer based on the spreadsheet model that allows power users and moderately technical users to create new dashboards, reports, and data mashups
For More Details
Please contact us for more specifics about pricing for your BI, dashboard, or reporting project.
|Business Intelligence Software Flash Demo|
|Download a Free Trial|
|Contact Us for Pricing Details|
|Free Dashboard Software|