Reporting Tools from InetSoft
Since 1996 InetSoft has been delivering easy, agile, and robust business intelligence software that makes it possible for organizations and solution providers of all sizes to deploy or embed full-featured business intelligence solutions.
InetSoft's comprehensive reporting platform can be used to create over 30 chart styles including bar, pie, line, curve, radar, waterfall, speedometer, pareto, candle, stock, stick, and bubble. These charts can be customized to show targets, provide desired x/y-axis formats and intervals, and even to show multiple datasets. InetSoft's reporting tools are:
- Up and running in weeks
- Minimal training, easy to learn
- Minimal IT intervention required
- Malleable to various data configurations and business needs
- Used for data exploration through visualization
- Capable of maximum self service
- Gorgeous visuals
- Meet the demands of power users
- Scalability for organizations of any size
Want embedded reporting?
InetSoft's can integrate Java-based Web or desktop applications into your existing applications to render superior production reports. Key features include the ability to:
- Reduce data query and manipulation complexity
- Deliver superior, professional quality presentation
- Reduce costs, including those related to report maintenance and management
View a six-minute Flash demo to see what InetSoft’s reporting tools can do and how easy it is to use.
Start a free reporting tool evaluation.
|"Each application is data-rich, and our customers need easy-to-use, yet powerful, reporting and analysis capabilities. We have been particularly happy with the performance that embedding InetSoft's technology has delivered with reports running in seconds, not minutes, which has considerably enhanced the end-user experience -- while at the same time reducing the resource load in producing reports and greatly increasing throughput." - James McCormick, Project Leader at DSI|
|Style Report Enterprise Datasheet|
|Reporting Software Reviews|
|Free Reporting Tool Trial|