InetSoft's 100% Java Reporting Tools
InetSoft was born in 1996 as a provider of software for creating Java reports when Web-based reporting was in its infancy. The company’s seminal software product was Style Report™. The proof that this Java reporting tool was delivering capabilities and ease of use that no others were came with the recognition by other Java developers as the Java Developers Journal Readers Choice Award for Best Java Reporting Tool.
The Evolution of InetSoft's Tools for Java Reports into a Business Intelligence Software PlatformOver the years InetSoft has extended the very mature and feature-rich Java reporting engine that underpins Style Report into a business intelligence software platform that enables interactive visual analysis and dashboards, in addition to sophisticated and flexible reporting. It's called Style Intelligence™.
View a six-minute Flash demo to get an overview of what InetSoft’s Java reporting tools dashboard, Style Intelligence, can do and how easy it is to use.
Why InetSoft's Java BI Platform? It's Easy. Agile. Robust.From InetSoft's inception the mission has remained the same: deliver BI software products that are easy, agile and robust.
In order to maximize the potential of your BI software project, Style Intelligence is
- easy to deploy - minimum specialized IT expertise required, and scale up with zero-client deployment and no per-user licensing
- easy to use – enjoy a shallow learning curve for business users; only Excel-level skills needed
- easy to administer – no BI or SQL experience required
Agility is what makes BI software powerful. Style Intelligence
- provides maximum self-service through ad hoc and visualization analysis
- enables self-service at the data level with InetSoft’s unique end-user defined data mashup
- accommodates quick formal and experimental changes
- addressing advanced and mass needs
- delivering reliability and scalability with a high-performance, secure infrastructure
Highlights of InetSoft's J2EE Report Generation and Data Access
Highlights of InetSoft’s J2EE data access engine include access to almost any open database format and specifically any relational database via Java database connectivity (JDBC), multidimensional databases, XML, SOAP, Java beans (POJO), enterprise Java beans (EJB), flat files, and Corba objects.
J2EE report software features include:
- Production reports with business logic
- Interactive reports and universal in-report exploration
- Ad hoc reporting wizards and free form editing
- High performance and scalable architecture
- Secure and enterprise level development and deployment
For more reporting, dashboard and analytical features, see InetSoft's Java Products
An Example of the Output from InetSoft's Java Reporting Engine
InetSoft's reporting application includes a WSYIWYG, drag-and-drop design tool that lets you create perfectly formatted reports. You can match to the pixel the format of an existing report you may be attempting to reproduce from your legacy reporting system. The homegrown charting engine permits the creation of advanced visualizations that will catch the eye of demanding business users who have high expectations for the visual appeal of their reports.
JSP Embeddable Reporting
In addition to delivering an out-of-the-box Java reporting and dashboard solution, InetSoft’s Java reporting engine is well-suited for embedding in your own JSP application, desktop or Web based.
For more details on JSP reporting embedding, see Embedded Reporting.
"Each application is data-rich, and our customers need easy-to-use, yet powerful, reporting and analysis capabilities. We have been particularly happy with the performance that embedding InetSoft's technology has delivered with reports running in seconds, not minutes, which has considerably enhanced the end-user experience -- while at the same time reducing the resource load in producing reports and greatly increasing throughput." - commented James McCormick, Project Leader at DSI
|Flash Demo of InetSoft's Java Reporting Tool|
|Download a Free Trial|
|Ask a Reporting Expert a Question|
|Style Report Enterprise Product Information|