- Business Intelligence Software
InetSoft's Style Intelligence™ is an operational business intelligence platform that features a powerful data mashup engine for the creation of dashboards, visual analyses, and reporting.
The unified, easy-to-deploy, easy-to-use business intelligence solution maximizes self-service and serves both enterprises and solution providers.
InetSoft's BI software leverages a powerful patent-pending Data Block™ foundation for real-time data mashup and presents information through interactive dashboards, enterprise reporting, scorecards, and exception alerts.
The small footprint, SOA and Java architecture delivers an embedding and integration ready platform that delivers analytic business intelligence within business processes. Scalability for massive concurrency and big data applications is achieved with a unique approach to in-memory database technology that flexibly optimizes the use of memory and disk across a server cluster.
While other business intelligence applications may strive for similar end-user ease-of-use and the compelling-looking visualization technology that InetSoft's solution offers, enterprises and OEMs often select Style Intelligence for its IT-friendliness, which includes ease of setting up, the breadth of customization options, and flexibility in adapting to changing data access requirements.
Headlining the dozens of enhancements in the latest release of Style Intelligence is the introduction of . Existing customers will notice a host of design and support-targeted advances that come from their direct input.
- Real-time data mashup Data Block™ architecture
- Professional atomic data block modeling tool
- End user data mashup on the Web
- Connectivity to relational databases (via JDBC), multidimensional databases,column-based data warehouses, OLAP cubes, Hadoop/HIVE, MapR, SAP HANA, PeopleSoft, SAP ERP, Siebel CRM, Google AdWords & Analytics, JDE, salesforce.com, Microsoft Excel, flat files, XML, SOAP, Java beans (POJO), EJB beans and more. (See All Data Sources)
- Database write-back option
- Multi-tenancy support
- Data mashup across domains and multiple data sources
- High performance scalability for large data sets and large volumes of users via InetSoft's Data Grid Cache technology
Read more about InetSoft's data mashup technology
to learn how it makes BI asset delivery and maintenance more efficient than traditional BI solutions.
- Dashboard and visualization annotations
- Unlimited multi-dimensional charting
- Brushing for data exploration
- Wide range of sophisticated chart types including custom geographic mapping
- Drag and drop design using only a Web browser
- Visualization view re-use and collaboration
- Drilldown across views and into details
- Analytic and monitoring oriented dashboards
- Monitoring and analysis oriented views
- Production reports with embedded business logic and parameterization
- Interactive reports and in-report exploration
- Ad hoc reporting wizards and free form editing
- Secure enterprise level development and deployment
- Bursting and scheduled reports
- Mobile reporting accessible from Web-enabled devices
- Export to Excel, PowerPoint, PDF, RTF-Word, CSV, PostScript, Text, and SVG
- Security control on data cell, report, folder
- Mobile BI - access dashboards and analyses from Web-enabled devices including Android-based tablets, smartphones, iPads, and iPhones
- All popular Web browsers supported with or without a Flash plugin - e.g., Chrome, Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari
- Target-based balanced scorecards
- Shared bookmarks- save annotations, selections, and chart edit settings of any dashboard or analysis for future retrieval and sharing among users
- Alerts for exceptions or business-rule triggers
- OLAP access to applications such as Microsoft SQL Server Analysis Services, Hyperion ESSbase, Oracle OLAP, and SAP NetWeaver
- Embedded BI - a Java-style API and multiple integration points allow developers maximum control over programmatic use of dashboarding and reporting