For 16 years, InetSoft has offered solutions to meet the needs of those organizations that have a BI environment and have developed data warehouses, operational data stores, or data marts, but are experiencing difficulty leveraging that data to yield insights that can improve corporate performance.
InetSoft focuses on operational BI with an intuitive user interface that accelerates usage of BI. Requirements as diverse as reporting, OLAP, scorecards, dashboards, visualization, and ad hoc analysis are all met in a unified application.
- Explore data with self service solutions - The visualization driven approach of InetSoft allows users to perform their own reporting and analysis with very little IT support. By using familiar graphical objects and an intuitive Web 2.0 interface end users are empowered to easily explore, manipulate, and display data to gain new insights.
- Connect easily to existing data sources - With its Data Block technology, InetSoft simplifies the process of accessing data. Users can retrieve information from data warehouses, transactional databases, or other sources regardless of whether they are stored as relational databases, XML, flat files, etc. This data can then be dynamically mashed-up, manipulated, and transformed as Lego like data assets.
- Meet your ROI goals - InetSoft has flexible pricing models that allow you to deploy a solution that accommodates your unique situation. InetSoft's architecture provides a total BI solution within one unified application. However, if your needs dictate, deploy just the components that you need.
- Scale to meet the needs of the organization - Built upon open J2EE standards our application provides a solution that incorporates clustering, load balancing, and failover to provide high availability and quick response time. Additional features such as page streaming, data caching, and performance tuning ensure optimal operation as your needs increase.
|View a six-minute Flash demo to get an overview of what InetSoft's business intelligence software, Style Intelligence, can do and how easy it is to use.|
Using InetSoft's Data Mashup Capabilities as a Complement to ETL Processes
Data mashup is a central capability of InetSoft's Style Intelligence business intelligence software platform. At its basic definition, this means combining disparate data sources that were not previously architected to be used together. In a data warehouse environment with rigid ETL process, data mashup yields other benefits, particularly in allowing prototyping of data manipulations before committing to new, official ETL definitions and transformations.
InetSoft offers two white papers on the topic of data mashup:
|Business Case for Data Mashup
This white paper explains what data mashup means in the BI space and makes the business case from both the business-side and the IT-side for enabling this ultimate level of self-service – a unique capability of InetSoft's BI solutions.
|Data Mashup - Under the Hood (registration required)
This white paper compares data mashup technology to more traditional data warehousing approaches, discusses the particular benefits offered by the InetSoft data mashup engine, and details its performance characteristics.
|“There were a host of reasons for selecting InetSoft’s reporting functionality. From a functionally standpoint powerful data mashup capabilities were a pre-requisite given the unification of disparate data sources that our application performs."
- Thomas Hough, President of TNC
|Ask a Question|
|Download a Free Trial|
|Operational BI Product Information|