InetSoft's service-oriented architecture (SOA), small Java footprint, and open standards-based technology makes embedding dashboards into any web-based application easy. ISVs and SaaS providers are able to re-skin InetSoft's enterprise dashboard software application, Style Scope, to deliver a complete visual analysis application that enables end users to create ad hoc and custom dashboards, or carefully crafted dashboards suited precisely for the data in their application.
Whether the hosting application is Java-based or .NET, InetSoft's software offers the integration options that yield the desired fully re-branded, or seamless solution.
|Why is InetSoft a good choice for embedded dashboards? Click on the link to learn more...|
- Connectivity to relational databases (JDBC), multidimensional databases, XML, SOAP, Java beans (POJO), EJB beans, flat files, CORBA objects, SAP, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, and Siebel CRM
- Security control on the data cell level leveraging Single Sign On and parent application hierarchies
- Strong multi-tenant support for hosted solutions
- Drag and drop in a Web browser, spreadsheet-like design for rapid development by developers
- Use gauges, thermometers, and other familiar objects with a contemporary look and feel for intuitive interactive KPI dashboards
- Use charts, maps, and other advanced visual display via Flex, AJAX and Flash
- Read about more features and see example screenshots on the Style Scope product page
Years of Experience Serving OEMs
Since 1996, InetSoft 's enterprise BI applications have been in demand by other solution providers. As a result, the company always strives to be as developer friendly as possible, and to date its technology has been embedded into the solutions of hundreds of ISVs and SaaS providers serving countless industries worldwide.
Part of what makes InetSoft developer friendly is flexibility in licensing options. From named or concurrent user models to unlimited usage CPU models, perpetual license or subscription-based licenses, InetSoft has an option to match the business requirements of the solution provider. License discounting is proportional to the overall solution pricing, size of commitment, and plans for roll-out; an attractive proposal can be created for both start-ups and mature technology companies.
“We evaluated a handful of options and ultimately chose InetSoft because it can be integrated into our web-based systems and because it will prove to be the most cost-effective solution in the long-run.”
- Wade Fruhling, Project Director at Nebraska Educational Service Unit #1
|Download a Free Trial|
|Embedded Dashboards Example|
|Ask a Question|