Style Scope - Visual Analysis & Real Time Business Intelligence Reporting
InetSoft Style Scope™ is an easy to use, interactive dashboard software that includes real time reporting capabilities. It is an edition of Style Intelligence that focuses on business data exploration by combining Data Block™ technology with visualization.
InetSoft's unique Data Block™ technology enables data mashup in a Lego-like block fashion. IT creates performance tuned and security-controlled data blocks that can be transformed and assembled by business users for real-time business questions. These real time reporting options allow for quick and informed business decisions.
Visualized analysis is constructed in real-time by dropping data items into visual elements such as charts, metrics and selections. The resulting visualizations reveal the intrinsic relationships among data and allow for easy apprehension of multidimensional data.
|How is InetSoft different from other data visualization software providers? Read about Server-Based vs. Desktop Visualization Tools.|
New in 2013 - Collaborative BI Features
Headlining the dozens of enhancements in the latest release, version 11.4, are ones that support collaboration including annotations and shared bookmarks.
Read the news release.
Read the release notes.
Interactive Dashboard Product Features and Capabilities
Data Access and Mashup
- Real-time data mashup Data Block™ architecture
- Professional atomic data block modeling tool
- End user data mashup on the Web
- Connectivity to relational databases (JDBC), multidimensional databases, XML, SOAP, Java beans (POJO), Microsoft Excel, flat files, OLAP cubes, SAP, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, and Siebel CRM
- Security control at the data cell level for users, roles and groups
- Data mashup across domains and multiple data sources
- Database write-back option
- High performance scalability for large data sets and large volumes of users via InetSoft's Data Grid Cache technology
- Embedded dashboarding - a Java-style API and multiple integration points allow developers maximum control over programmatic use of dashboarding and reporting
Visualizations, Dashboards and Visual Analysis
- Dashboard and visualization annotations
- Mobile dashboards accessible from Web-enabled devices including Android-based tablets, smartphones, iPads, and iPhones
- All popular Web browsers supported with or without a Flash plugin - e.g., Chrome, Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari
- Unlimited multi-dimensional charting
- Brushing for data exploration
- Drilldown across views and into details
- Wide range of sophisticated chart types including custom geographic mapping
- Visualization view re-use and collaboration
- Drag and drop design in a Web browser, spreadsheet-like design
- Use gauges, thermometers, and other familiar objects
- Use charts, maps, and other advanced visual displays
- Dual purpose input/output elements
- Views assembled from sub-level views
- Monitoring and analysis oriented views
- Export to Excel, PowerPoint, PDF, RTF-Word, CSV, PostScript, text, and SVG
- Shared bookmarks - save annotations, selections, and chart edit settings of any dashboard or analysis for future retrieval and sharing among users
- Alerts for exceptions or business-rule triggers
- Snapshot archiving
"I am excited about its capabilities because before we had to do all these hokey things, and with InetSoft's business intelligence reporting it’s a lot easier."
- Deanna Zurstadt, Senior PC Application Developer, Thomson Reuters
|Interactive Dashboard & BI Reporting Demo|
|Customer Testimonials about InetSoft|
|Embedded Dashboards - OEM Solutions|
|Download a Free Trial of InetSoft's Dashboard Software|