InetSoft offers three self-service BI applications:
Compare the detailed features of InetSoft's BI products in this doc.
The lowest entry point for the InetSoft product line is US$2,800 per year.
InetSoft offers both perpetual licenses and on-premise annual subscriptions. Small to midsize organizations and business units can take advantage of user-based licensing, while large organizations can leverage server based licensing for enterprise deployments. InetSoft easily scales up by adding additional user or server licenses as growth and performance requirements dictate.
A maintenance and support charge of 20% is added to perpetual license sales and is included in the annual subscription price. The annual maintenance agreement entitles clients to all software updates throughout the term and a one business day turnaround time for technical support.
InetSoft also offers premium technical support plans for faster turn-around and wider time period coverage, consulting and deployment services and training and mentoring that leverages almost two decades of BI industry experience.
InetSoft's software can be embedded into Web applications that are deployed on premise or housed in the cloud as a service offering. InetSoft has built-in support for single-sign-on, clustering, multi-tenancy, and white-labeling. Technology partners get customized pricing that matches their business model.
InetSoft offers special pricing for non-profits and non-governmental organizations that are recognized as charitable organizations. For educational institutions, the Academic Alliance Program allows for free licenses for classroom use.
Our licensing flexibility is designed to give an organization the lowest cost for the level of usage required. Add on top of that lower TCO due to easier maintenance, speed to deployment, and the following factors, and the business case is even more favorable:
• Self-Service BI solutions reduce IT involvement and lower support costs per user - $652 vs. $1,106 according to a report published by the Aberdeen Group (Feb 2013).
• The Web-based interface is geared toward frontline staff and decision makers with no client installation required and access possible from any device.
• Connect to data sources directly, complement an existing data warehouse, or circumvent warehousing altogether.
• No consulting services are required to set up InetSoft while other vendors require BI experts to configure the solution and train administrators.
• No consulting services are required to manage the system or make changes to your data models, dashboards, or reports.
• No specialized BI experts need to be added to your permanent staff.
• Deployments take weeks, not months, thanks to a simple workflow with intuitive point-and-click and drag-and-drop data modeling, dashboard and report creation tools.
Please contact our business development team for more information about pricing, products, and services.
Read how InetSoft was rated as a leader for ease of use in Gleanster's agile BI report.