4. Maximum Self-service – From business users to power users, various levels of self-service are possible. Point-and-click visual analysis and drill-through reporting requires no training and meets most ad hoc reporting needs. Complex data transformations and queries are also possible for database analysts. Expensive BI experts or consultants are not needed, which lowers the cost of owning our software.
5. Flexible Adaptation and Big Data Connectivity – Whether you have a data warehouse and ETL processes, or not, InetSoft’s robust data access engine, based on our Data Block technology, can access disparate data sources directly. The ability to access virtually any data source, along with special connectors for Hadoop, Cloudera, and other popular Big Data sources, make accommodating transient data source access needs simple.
6. Data Mashup – Our software offers a unique capability for end-user defined data mashup, which enables business users or analysts to combine data from disparate sources ranging from Big Data sources to imported spreadsheets, without the need for formal data models being pre-defined.
7. Simplicity for End-Users – InetSoft’s drag and drop software allows end-users to quickly create sophisticated dashboards and reports. Visual analysis and intuitive point-and-click tools like brushing allow end-users to explore data and identify trends. You can provide easy-to-use pre-built dashboards that are personalizable by end-users.
8. Advanced Capabilities for Analysts – Professional report authoring tools for pixel-perfect publishing can reproduce any existing formatted document. Business logic can be embedded in reports or dashboards via parameterization. Hand written SQL queries and complex joins are possible.
“Flexible product with great training and support. The product has been very useful for quickly creating dashboards and data views. Support and training has always been available to us and quick to respond.
- George R, Information Technology Specialist at Sonepar USA
9. Optimized for Embedding - ISV, SaaS providers, and enterprise developers can embed InetSoft's dashboards and reports in any web-based application. A full API, the ability to control which functions are available to which users, and support for multi-tenancy all make for an integration-friendly solution.
10. A High Performance, Secure Infrastructure – When necessary, performance is maximized via clustering and caching and can be fine-tuned with optimization techniques, such as automatic pre-aggregation. Data security can be enabled down to the cell level. The security of each visual object, report, and dashboard as well as each operating function is individually configurable.