New Release Leverages Next-Gen Technology for Improved Performance of Interactive Dashboards
Piscataway, NJ - May 5, 2008 - InetSoft Technology, an innovator in reporting and analysis solutions, today announced the release of Style Intelligence™ 9.5 software. This comprehensive BI offering includes the Style Report engine, Data Block technology, and the latest in Flex and in-memory techniques. It is the only product to allow user-defined data mashups to be explored in dashboards and presented in reports.
New features in the 9.5 version include:
- Flex Interface - A snappier user experience in both usage and design of dashboards. The web-based Visual Composer is now even more responsive.
- Embedded Materialized Views - Data mashups can now utilize scheduled pre-aggregation, regardless of original source. This makes analysis of complex datasets as rapid as those from a single database.
- In-memory Technology - Memory resident bitmap indexing can be used for quickly analyzing very large data volumes. Take full advantage of a 64-bit architecture to let users explore even the largest of datasets.
- DnD Dashboards - Create a custom dashboard layout with Web 2.0 drag and drop. Users can select and arrange their KPIs, and the final dashboard is JSR-168 and WSRP compatible.
- Other Improvements - Minor enhancements were made in the areas of incremental deployment, ad hoc reporting, and localization.
"Style Intelligence™ changes the paradigm by putting unparalleled power in the hands of the user," said Luke Liang, CEO of InetSoft. "From data assembly to dashboard creation and report design, it is all available in a zero-client web-based interface. Give your audience maximum self-service ability, reduce development costs, and realize immediate ROI."
The 9.5 release continues InetSoft's track record of innovation based on customer needs. The new version demonstrates our commitment to providing an easy, agile, robust solution to everyday business problems.
InetSoft has earned its reputation of excellence as a leading global operational business intelligence solution provider by delivering innovative, award-winning software and professional services for over a decade. InetSoft serves over a million users worldwide, including 25% of Fortune 500 companies.