1. Open the 'Dashboard Configuration' page (in the Server tab, under 'Presentation' > 'Dashboard').
2. Under the 'Layouts' table, click the 'New Layout' button. This opens the 'Layout Properties' dialog box.
3. In the 'Layout Name' field, enter “My Layout”.
4. In the 'Description' field, enter “One over three,” and click 'Apply'. This opens the 'Edit Layout' dialog box.
5. Click the 'Add Row' button to add a row container element to the layout.
6. Click the same 'Add Row' button again to add a second row container element.
7. Click the 'Add Column' button in the bottom row container element to add a column container element.
8. Click the same 'Add Column' button twice more to add two more columns container elements. This is now the desired configuration.
9. Click 'OK' to save the new layout and return to the 'Dashboard Configuration' page.
The layout called “My Layout” should now appear in the 'Layout' table. To verify the appearance of the new layout, select the 'New Dashboard' button. This opens the 'Dashboard Properties' dialog box, where you will be able to see all the available layouts. Confirm that the layout called “My Layout” displays the desired configuration.