Business Intelligence Dashboards in the Steel Manufacturing Industry
For many steel manufacturing companies, it has become essential to have large-scale automated data monitoring and report generating functionality incorporated into existing operational systems to manage a multitude of data. Modern manufacturing companies require timely reports to meet project schedules and costs accordingly.
InetSoft provides a comprehensive software application for all of the reporting and analytic requirements of executives and stakeholders alike. Flexibly priced and easier to deploy and administer than traditional business intelligence solutions, InetSoft's Java-based, zero-client application makes an attractive option for evaluation.
InetSoft's BI dashboard application - Style Intelligence can:
- Connect to data from various sources - data outputs from machines, databases used in sales and orders
- Be easily set up by IT administrators without advanced business intelligence or database skills
- Allow dashboards and visualizations to be quickly created with a drag-and-drop designer
|Analyze sample steel company expenses and revenue.|
Spotlight on Steel Manufacturing Applications
An increasing number of manufacturing companies are needing information that is spread across multiple data formats in databases for employee payrolls, job hazards, csv files for current orders, and reports sent out to stakeholders merged into single reports.
InetSoft's business intelligence software offers a customizable security management system at the user and data levels that allows different users (foremen, project managers, company executives and stakeholders) with different data access privileges to view the appropriate information. Analysis and dashboard features allow company executives to perform analytical operations that 'slice and dice' data from summary company statistics to each employee type to perform cost benefit analysis.
Same dashboard features allow project managers to track and manage production lines and supplies from iron ore companies and coal companies as well as costs incurred by various electricity companies. A foreman can track individual employee performance to cut down on costs and stick to production timelines more accurately. Additionally, localization features enable report generation for users from non-English speaking backgrounds (Spanish, Chinese, Japanese, etc.).
Steel companies can track industry specific KPI's in realtime:
- Monitor CO2 emissions to meet government regulations
- Track shipments to factory from suppliers and shipments to customers from various shipping companies
- Track products along various points in production lines
- Account for machine stoppages to reroute orders in realtime
Other sample business intelligence applications
- Business monitoring
- Sales tracking
- General administrations (payroll and appraisal)
|Flash Demo of InetSoft's Business Intelligence Software|
|Ask a Question|
|Download a Free Trial|
|Style Intelligence - BI Product Page|